Please let us know if you have any questions about this and we will be happy to accommodate your queries.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By accessing this Site you agree to be legally bound by these Terms & Conditions. These Terms and Conditions form a binding agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Julian Shavers and ReBalance Movement Solutions (“RMS”). RMS may make changes to or replace these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. If you continue to use the Site after changes to these Terms and Conditions have been made you will be bound by those changes.
The content on this Site is provided for informational purposes only. You are responsible for your reliance on any information found on this Site. While RMS provides videos and blog posts about different exercises and stretches, you understand that you are solely responsible for anything which may materialize from your participation in such stretches, exercises or movements. RMS, its agents, employees and affiliates are not responsible or liable for any consequence resulting directly or indirectly from any action or inaction you take based on the information found on or material linked to on this Site.
2.1 Canadian Copyright Law. Copyright protection arises automatically under Canadian laws for certain works. A work that is copyright protected does not need to be registered in any governmental office, nor does it have to be marked with a © to indicate that it is copyright protected.
2.2 Restricted Uses. Unauthorized copying, using, broadcasting, circulating, selling, publishing, distributing or reproducing any of the text, images, audio and video clips and any other content on this Site is specifically prohibited. Anyone wishing to use any text, images, audio and video clips and other content for commercial use, publication, or any purpose, must request and receive prior written permission from RMS. You hereby covenant and agree not to use any screen scraping, capturing, framing, bots, spiders, crawlers, avatars, intelligent agents or other automated processes on this website or its content, without RMS’s written consent. Should permission for such uses be granted, a usage fee may be required depending on the type and nature of the proposed use.
3. Links to Third Party Websites. This Site contains links to third party websites. All such linked sites, materials and pages are not under the control of RMS. RMS is not responsible for the content contained in any linked website nor for any losses or damages you may incur as a result of the use of any such website. RMS accepts no liability for any errors or omissions contained in third party websites. These links are provided for transaction services, scheduling, information gathering, demonstration of portfolio content or as a convenience. The provision of these links shall in no way be considered an endorsement or sponsorship of or affiliation with the linked website by RMS.
4. Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions and any other legal notices, policies and guidelines found on this Site constitute the entire Agreement between you and RMS relating to your use of this Site and supersede any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written), claims, representations, and understandings of the parties regarding such subject matter. This Agreement may not be amended or modified except by RMS.
5. Limitation of Liability and Indemnity. IN NO EVENT WILL RMS OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING AMONG OTHER THINGS LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFITS), PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY, DAMAGES OF ANY KIND OR SUBJECT TO EQUITABLE OR INJUNCTIVE REMEDIES (WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE) ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO, OR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, OR DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE, OR ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEB SITE. NOTHING IN THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL EXCLUDE LIABILITIES NOT PERMITTED TO BE EXCLUDED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
As a condition of your use of this Site, you hereby indemnify RMS and its affiliates from and against any and all liabilities, expenses (including legal fees) and damages arising out of claims resulting or arising from your use of this Site.
1. Personal Information Protection and Privacy
2. What personal information does RMS Collect and Why?
2.1 Registration and Scheduling Information. RMS collects information when you schedule an appointment through this website. This information may include your name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card or PayPal information. RMS also asks clients to provide information about your business including links to any websites or social media pages, information about your goals, clients, issues, problems, strategies, ideas and any other relevant information that would guide our work together. This information is used to allow me to schedule our appointments and to help me understand you and your needs.
2.2 Newsletter. If you are interested in receiving my newsletter and/or email updates I will ask that you provide both your name and email address so that I may send you copies.
2.3 Client Information. If you are a client of RMS I will collect your contact information to allow us to communicate with each other.
2.4 Third Parties. RMS works with third party applications in order to schedule appointments and complete payment transactions. Personal information collected by RMS or third parties for the purposes of completing a transaction or scheduling may include your name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card information.
2.5 Cookies. RMS may use electronic information such as “cookies” to improve your use of our web site. I collect certain information based on your navigation of my Site to better understand and serve you as my client.
3. Storing Your Personal Information.
RMS stores your information in the following ways:
3.1 RMS’s web server may store your personal information when you schedule an appointment through this website.
3.3 Client specific information including answers to questionnaires may be stored on my external hard drive or in the cloud to allow me to best serve you during our sessions and keep track of your goals.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information.
RMS WILL NEVER sell or license any personal information I collect from you. However, RMS is not liable for any disclosure of your personal information by any third party it works with to collect your information.
5. Your Consent.
6. Protecting Your Privacy.
The internet is, by its nature, inherently open and subject to interception of information. RMS CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO IT OVER THE INTERNET OR OTHERWISE WILL NOT BE INTERCEPTED BY THIRD PARTIES WHILE IT IS BEING COMMUNICATED BY MEANS THAT ARE OUTSIDE OF MY CONTROL.
7. Destruction of Personal Information Upon Request.
RMS agrees to delete and destroy any and all of your personal information it has stored upon written request by you.
8. Verifying and Amending Your Personal Information.
RMS tries to ensure that all personal information about you that is in its possession is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Please contact my office at to advise of any changes to your personal information.
9. Request of Personal Information.
You may request access to the personal information held by RMS at any time or seek to make corrections to it. For assistance in accessing this information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. If there is any reason why this information cannot be provided to you, you will be provided with an explanation.
10. Resolving your concerns.
If you have any questions or concerns about RMS’s personal information collection, use and disclosure practices, please let us know and we will do our best to help you.